- May 20, 2014 Today, Nasdaq OMX announced a centralized data management solution that will allow organizations to better visualize cross-system data.
- May 19, 2014 The firm's post-trade platform is helping asset managers and FCMs handle "bunched order" allocations for interest rates swaps, a major pain point for the buy-side.
- May 19, 2014 The 12-week program supports financial service technology entrepreneurs and early-stage startups.
- May 19, 2014 Firms continue to migrate sensitive information into fewer web-based applications with homogenous environments, increasing the potential for damage.
- May 15, 2014 The asset manager announced a strategic alliance with Tradeweb seeking to expand access to liquidity in rates and derivatives.
- May 14, 2014 Connected machines will spark new negotiations along the supply chain.
- May 14, 2014 Today, Nasdaq OMX announced an exclusive relationship with MasterCard to distribute its detailed reports on consumer spending activity to the buy-side community.
- May 13, 2014 After raising $35 million in a second funding round, the online site announced a platform for financial advisors along with plans to expand internationally and roll out asset allocation models to self-directed investors.
- May 13, 2014 Companies like Google and Facebook are redefining the way we search for information. Now this transformation is coming to financial markets, a complex world in need of a simple way to pinpoint meaningful data.
- May 12, 2014 Friedman is leaving the Carlyle Group to return to Nasdaq OMX, where she is reportedly a candidate to become the next CEO.
- May 09, 2014 How can you truly trust someone whose incentives and interests are so different from your own?
- May 08, 2014 TMC Bonds and Codestreet have launched the first dealer-only dark pool for US corporate bonds to mine data across a virtual balance sheet.
- May 08, 2014 Open Source for mission-critical enterprise needs vision and focus, says Sanjib Sahoo of tradeMONSTER
- May 08, 2014 Companies need to be thoughtful of the upstream and downstream impact of using big data.
- May 07, 2014 Banks need to take action to encourage innovation in social media as it becomes a bigger part of consumers’ lives.
- May 06, 2014 A metaphor-filled episode of the show about advertising in the '60s has relevance for a transforming insurance industry.
- May 05, 2014 An advocate for transparency in swaps trading, James Cawley, founder and CEO of Javelin SEF, is parting ways with the derivatives trading platform.
- May 05, 2014 Fixed income managers are asking for multi asset analysis and reporting tools.
- May 05, 2014 Big data raises serious privacy concerns that need to be addressed, sooner rather than later, report says.
- May 02, 2014 Michael Bloomberg told CNBC the system "is not rigged," commissions are dramatically lower, and investors have choices of numerous venues where they can trade.
- May 02, 2014 Don't get caught with your pants down.
- May 01, 2014 Ultra-low latency is simply no longer the most impactful factor influencing success and failure, writes Andrew Lisy of OptionsCity Software.
- May 01, 2014 In 2013 Intralinks saw a 99% increase in the total number of actionable M&A opportunities hosted on the platform. Deal volume is on track to double again in 2014.
- April 30, 2014 News distributor PR Newswire has agreed to require customers to certify annually that the direct data feeds they receive will not be used for high frequency trading.
- April 30, 2014 The July 1st deadline is fast approaching. See more news
The requested URL /at/disqus/get_authors.php was not found on this server.